The New Year is around the corner and most people are pondering their New Year Resolutions. According to the Journal of Clinical Psychology weight loss and adopting a healthier lifestyle are two of the five top goals set by Americans. Here are easy to follow tips you can work around your schedule to help you reach your goals of health and weight loss:
Healthy Living Tips:
– 12 servings of fruits and vegetables a day
– Stick to serving sizes and weighing foods, get to know proper serving sizes!
– No food after 6 other than salad or fruit
– Before each meal drink 2 cups of water and eat salad or fruit first
– Only one serving at each meal
– Keep fresh fruit and veggies readily available
Through healthy diet and exercise, lose weight and become much healthier.
Lose one pound a week, healthy sustainable weight loss.
Follow Healthy Plate 5 on twitter @healthyplate5 or Facebook on the Healthy Plate 5 page for daily inspiration, tips, ask questions and keep us posted on your status. Research shows social support, even that from the Internet, is effective in aiding weight loss. Let’s work together to a healthier you!